Your order(s) can only be cancelled if “order processing” has not started yet. When we’ve already sent an email indicating that your “order is being processed”, it means that we are already in the midst of preparing for its shipment and order cancellation is no longer possible. After shipping out your parcel, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking number.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one with the following conditions:
If you do not receive the product within the guaranteed time (90 business days, not including our 5-7 day processing time) after dispatch, you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received a defective or wrong item, you can request a refund or a reshipment.
Refunds will not be issued if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong or incomplete shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of queerks.com (i.e. not cleared by customs, issues with local post office logistics and delivery, delayed by a natural disaster, lost/stolen parcels).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of queerks.com
- Due to hygiene reasons, items such as underwear, innerwear, swimwear, intimate apparel, breastplates, and breastforms, unless defective, are not returnable and non-refundable.
- Made-to-order items such as gowns, costumes, bodysuits, masks, headpieces and other custom items are not refundable or returnable unless they are damaged or defective. Kindly check details in the product listing.
- No change of mind. Buyer cannot apply for the return and refund of the item due to a change of mind.
- Similarly, we do not refund or replace wrong size orders as this is the customer’s responsibility to assure that the item they are ordering fits them based on the size chart provided. Since we operate with various suppliers and manufacturers, our sizes vary depending on products. Please check the size chart indicated in the product listing and compare it with your own measurements prior to buying. Do not purchase an item according to your habits.
*My tracking shows the parcel was “delivered”, but I haven’t received it, what will I do?
You should contact your local shipping company or post office (i.e. USPS) to check the status of the parcel as the delivery of it is beyond our control. You are also suggested to check with your family members or neighbors if they received the package on your behalf. Our shop is not liable for any lost or stolen packages that have already been successfully delivered as shown in the tracking system.
*Note: You must submit a dispute or refund requests, along with detailed evidence, within 7 days after the order is delivered. Unfortunately, any dispute filed after this period can no longer be processed. Also, if you failed to submit detailed proof and documentation, we will close the dispute made. Make sure you check the package as soon as you received it. When filing a dispute, send us an email stating your concern and attach detailed photos of the item(s) and its original packaging. We will then inspect and verify the photos before we issue out a replacement or refund. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement and refund if it does not meet the above criteria.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your Paypal, debit/credit card or original method of payment.
Please note that refund processing time depends on your card issuer or bank. Refunds to debit/credit card can take up to 30 days depending on the card company involved. While PayPal sends the money back immediately, your card company may take up to 48 hours to claim the funds. After that, they usually allow themselves up to “30 days” to apply the credit to your account. How long this portion takes is up to your card issuer. For more information on how long it takes your card issuer to apply credits, please contact your bank or card issuer.